- Christmas is full of beautiful things that marvel us but the
most amazing of all is the opportunity to feel and share the
love that fills lives.Merry Christmas!
- A bit of love from someone near,
A little gift from once held dear,
Best wishes for the coming year –
These make a Merry Christmas!
- May Peace, Love and Happiness will be your gifts at
Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a
thunderstorm.. and we all go through it together. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note
and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s
wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- For Christmas, they say it’s the thought that counts, so this year
I’m just doing a lot of thinking about getting people stuff. Works for me!
- People Are Home With Nothing To Do. Let it snow,
let it snow, let it snow during Christmas vacation.
- Christmas came early this year! My neighbor just upgraded
our internet speed… I mean his internet speed. Or whatever…
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- May the New Year find your home filled with joy, your heart
filled with love, and your life filled with laughter.
Archive for the ‘Christmas Facebook status’ Category
Christmas is not about giving and receiving gifts.
Its about the birth of Baby Jesus in the manger!
Jesus is the reason for the season!
To my Friends and Family, Near and Far:
I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..
Christmas is not about giving and receiving gifts. It’s about the birth of Baby Jesus in the manger! Jesus is the reason for the season!
at Christmas some people come to your house and give you love but others come just to eat your cookies
To all of my friends old/new, I am so thankful for all of you. Have a Merry Christmas. Be safe and enjoy your families. Let’s remember what this season is about
My Christmas wish not only for me and my family, but for all of you as well: peace of mind, health of body, strength of spirit.
May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
May the Jesus fills your hearts with joy,peace,prosperity and with his blessings. Have a wonderful season